I'm a philosopher in New England. I like to think I know a thing or two about science, especially physics (less about biology). I'm particularly interested in physicalism -- in figuring out the relationship between physics and all other descriptions of our world.
- The universe has always existed | Physicalism on Spacetime Singularities and the Origin of the Universe
- Dexter Holmes on The universe has always existed
- Barr Lied | Physicalism on Barr’s Summary of the Trump Report
- Neil Rickert on Fact checking the fact-checkers
- Physicalist on Articles of Impeachment
- Evolving Thoughts, Wilkins.