Couple links for class:
I am Physicalist
I'm a philosopher in New England. I like to think I know a thing or two about science, especially physics (less about biology). I'm particularly interested in physicalism -- in figuring out the relationship between physics and all other descriptions of our world.
- Look, the Mamou Playboys on another blog. | theflagboy on Wait, a buck fifty for a half gallon?
- TBM » Blog Archive » On grammar in scientific research on Physical reality, and dynamics “is” or “are”
- Ben Badgley on The universe has always existed
- Meinfinitist on The universe has always existed
- JERRY on The universe has always existed
- Evolving Thoughts, Wilkins.