I know of at least one researcher on artificial intelligence who’s going to think this is a bad idea.
I am Physicalist
I'm a philosopher in New England. I like to think I know a thing or two about science, especially physics (less about biology). I'm particularly interested in physicalism -- in figuring out the relationship between physics and all other descriptions of our world.
- Theodore on The universe has always existed
- I’ve traveled in a time machine! | Physicalism on Is time travel possible?
- Is time travel possible? | Physicalism on If We’re Determined, Do We Choose?
- I’m published in The Atlantic! | Physicalism on Letter to the Editor
- I’m published in The Atlantic! | Physicalism on I got Sully’s attention.
- Evolving Thoughts, Wilkins.